Blinking Coinbase

LittleKatie

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #1
Is it easier than it used to be to click on the ads in Tapatalk ? I have clicked on a Coinbase ad about a million times today.

Gnomes

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve no idea I’ve had Tapatalk for years.
I’ve never had ads on NMs. I can see ads on the Tapatalk home page but once I come in to the forum there’s nothing.

Riikkapooh

Naturally fantastic moderator. Wishful thinking
Staff member
I have paid for add free Tapatalk it was £1.99 when I got it. No idea how much now.

I did click on the adds option Tapatalk and boy they do have a lot of adds nowadays.

LittleKatie

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #8
It’s really getting at me now. I don’t suppose there is a way for forum owners to feedback to Tapatalk? It’s actually putting me off coming on as I get so frustrated with it. I’m sure their answer would be to pay to be ad free but as I’m not going to there must be others using forums that feel the same.

Justienuff

Naturally Fantastic Moderator. Work in progress.
Have you tried using the mobile version of the site in your browser?

LittleKatie

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #10
For some reason I have never got on with it. But I’m going to give it a go and see if it drives me less nuts.

BeanieMoo

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Katie! I thought I was going utterly bonkers! I can’t scroll any more without it opening the ad, which is always money saving expert grrr. It’s literally impossible to scroll.

Gnomes

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder why it’s exploded so recently?
I was going to suggest trying the mobile version of the forum again. I flit between both but I’d go permanently if I was getting annoying ads!
To answer your question about forum owners, I don’t know but I shall try find out

Intognintog

Jedi Master to a young Padawan
Scrolling through this thread in Tapatalk I see adds after every 5th post, they stand out from posts though as they're colourful rather than black text on white and I rarely accidentally click on one.