FFP celebration ring candles & photo holders

Mama Flump

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #1
Photo holders - I only wanted 1 in it came in a packet of 10. So 9 available. These are genuine Grimms.

Candles - not made for the celebration ring, but with a but shaved off the bottom they fit the brass candle holders fine. I have loads of these, so let me know how many you want.

Attachments

Clothbummum

Perfectly Natural
Do you have a photo of the photo holders please as I may be interested in . Can I make a donation to charity or something if you don’t want paying for them?

Mama Flump

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #3
They're in the picture, albeit looking small. The red is the candles, the wooden circles with a slit in them are the photo holders. I'll be making it a birthday ring tonight so I can put another photo on later of it in use x

Angus' mummy

Super Moderator
I can use all so they wouldn't go to waste - but if anyone else is wanting some, please share them. I make my own ring decorations and for the children and use these as the footers.

Mama Flump

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #11
One for Clothbummum, one for Char & the rest to AM then. PM me your addresses & I'll post them out x

Angus' mummy

Super Moderator
Thank you so much Mama Flump!

They arrived a couple of days ago, and it is Angus' birthday today so they have already been put to good use. This years' decoration was the fimo poo and the number 8 in the middle - on your photo holders... but you can see the ones I have made in previous years too. I am disappointed that Ihave gone from felted/hand sewn creations to piles of poo, but it did go down very well with Angus.

Thank you.

P1220078
by Naomi macIver, on Flickr

P1220079

P1220080

P1220073

Mama Flump

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #17
Happy birthday Angus

I know lots of children (and grown men) who would love the poo!

You've inspired me to make an ornament for dh's birthday (the next one), we've just used or ring for my birthday and father's Day.

I'm glad you could put them to good use :)