Free for postage - beautiful skirt, needs waistband added, and PUL for making CSP

myboys

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #1
FS, lots of random stuff, probably more to come. More added towards the end of the thread!

Uniqlo Heattech footless tights, one pair blue (worn once I think), one pair grey (worn a few times), size L/XL, SOLD

Gap sports bra, 34C, in very good condition as it turned out to be a bit too big for me. SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:

myboys

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #2
Hunter purple fleece welly inserts. size L, UK 6-8, Free for cost of postage (probably 2.95 as they're too bulky to go large letter.)

Sunflair 3-way tankini. Top can be worn strapless, halter neck or two shoulder straps. Top size 34D with foam cups and underbust support band, bottoms, size 14. SOLD

Wrap scrap wristlets, Oscha fabric (bottom right) £5 posted, other wrap fabrics £3 posted.
*Timbuktu all gone, Oscha starry night burgundy gone, Little Frogs (left hand side) and Oscha roses medusa (Right hand, one up from bottom) still available! *

Attachments

Last edited:

puddock

Perfectly Natural
I'd like both pairs of Uniqlo tights (assuming no snags/holes!), and one of the Timbuktu wristlets please!

myboys

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #4
I'd like both pairs of Uniqlo tights (assuming no snags/holes!), and one of the Timbuktu wristlets please!
Thank you! No holes or snags, the grey ones have a few bobbles in places but you can't see for the pattern. I'll message you my Paypal. :)

myboys

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #5
Pink Hoppediz balloon balls SOLD.
One used green balloon cover with one unused balloon, £3 posted.

Wrap scrap tissue pockets, for holding packets of pocket tissues. With split ring so you can attach them to stuff! £3 each posted.

Oscha Libero Nebula 100% cotton neck rolls. Approx 33cm square, overlocked edges and Oscha labels. £4 each posted.

Attachments

Last edited:

myboys

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #8
Parenting books, all in very good condition, £5 each ALL SOLD, THANKS. Postage not included but let me know and I can find out for you.
How to talk so kids will listen (etc)
Raising our children, raising ourselves
Playful parenting

Attachments

Last edited:

myboys

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #13
Free for postage (£2.95).

Anyone fancy a project? This was my Mum's skirt made from fabric that my great-aunt brought back from India in the 1950s. It's embroidered with mirrors set in to it, but can be hand-washed. I wore the skirt as a teen but then I totally outgrew the tiny 24" waist!

I removed the waistband to replace it, but I'd never wear the skirt now even if it fitted me as it's just the wrong length. The zip is set in to the back, it only needs a waistband added. It's 30" (76cm) long, and around 42" (107cm) wide laid flat, so 84" (2m14cm) total width. You can make it fit any size waist that you want.

It's a true primary red colour, not as orange/tomato red as it looks in the photos. There is a slight mark on the back which might wash out. There are also a couple of slubby bits on the fabric but they are towards the back of the skirt. I'd love someone to be able to wear it again.

20180615_143803.jpg
20180615_144016.jpg
20180615_144058.jpg

20180615_143813.jpg

Last edited:

myboys

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #14
Beautiful skirt still up for grabs, just needs a waistband! Or you can use the fabric for another project.