gone, thanks

myboys

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #1
FS, lots of random stuff, probably more to come. More added towards the end of the thread!

Uniqlo Heattech footless tights, one pair blue (worn once I think), one pair grey (worn a few times), size L/XL, SOLD

Gap sports bra, 34C, in very good condition as it turned out to be a bit too big for me. SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:

myboys

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #2
Hunter purple fleece welly inserts. size L, UK 6-8, Free for cost of postage (probably 2.95 as they're too bulky to go large letter.)

Attachments

Last edited:

puddock

Perfectly Natural
I'd like both pairs of Uniqlo tights (assuming no snags/holes!), and one of the Timbuktu wristlets please!

myboys

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #4
I'd like both pairs of Uniqlo tights (assuming no snags/holes!), and one of the Timbuktu wristlets please!
Thank you! No holes or snags, the grey ones have a few bobbles in places but you can't see for the pattern. I'll message you my Paypal. :)

myboys

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #5
Pink Hoppediz balloon balls SOLD.
One used green balloon cover with one unused balloon, £3 posted.

Attachments

Last edited:

myboys

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #8
Parenting books, all in very good condition, £5 each ALL SOLD, THANKS. Postage not included but let me know and I can find out for you.
How to talk so kids will listen (etc)
Raising our children, raising ourselves
Playful parenting

Attachments

Last edited:

myboys

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #14
Beautiful skirt still up for grabs, just needs a waistband! Or you can use the fabric for another project.