Group PMs?

LittleKatie

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #1
I'm just trying to send a PM and it's telling me that I can only add 5 people to it. Is this because my subscription has run out? If so how do I renew it? And if not is there anything I can do to add more people? Thank you!

Gnomes

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve no idea Katie! Sorry.
Are you sending from Tapatalk? Or from the forum?
I will get Duncan to have a quick look at pm settings tonight but I don’t think NMs limits it - I could be wrong though, it might have been a feature of the last update Catherine did when we moved servers way back in early 2018.

LittleKatie

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #3
Thanks Gnomes. AM has 10 people on her workshop pm so I think it must be possible, does anyone have any ideas?!

Gnomes

Administrator
Staff member
I can add more than 10, even in Tapatalk but that’s possibly because AM & I and Lisa are Mods/ Admin.
Can someone who’s not a Mod or Admin please go check for us if you can do more than 5 people to a group pm?
TIA

Angus' mummy

Super Moderator
I can add more than 10, even in Tapatalk but that’s possibly because AM & I and Lisa are Mods/ Admin.
Can someone who’s not a Mod or Admin please go check for us if you can do more than 5 people to a group pm?
TIA
Gnomes is correct, I think it is a Mod thing.

In the short term would a mod starting your group message for you help LK? You should then be able to reply to everyone.