Hi!

Justienuff

Naturally Fantastic Moderator. Work in progress.
Hi, welcome.

What are your favourite wraps? I miss having a LO small enough to wrap.

Amy_woven

Fresh as a daisy
Thread starter #3
Hello! Thank you :)

I’m a firespiral addict and love the birch trees.

What were you into? ❤️

Justienuff

Naturally Fantastic Moderator. Work in progress.
Ohh nice. Fire spirals weren’t around when mine were smaller and I was always sad to miss them. I had a mix of girasols, didys, natis, and oschas. There are so many lovely brands I didn’t get to play with.

lizbet

Perfectly Natural
Hi. Welcome
I loved Storchenweige and Didys. Towards the end Shire Slings were my favourite. So beautiful.

Last edited:

Amy_woven

Fresh as a daisy
Thread starter #6
You’ve tried some lovely wraps then!

I’d love to lend you my little one! He’s been wrapped by first timer guided by me and survived

There are sooo many brands now that the market is saturated. Things have changed just in the 3.5 years I’ve been into it. Someone on a group I’m on just bought a black and white didy for £25! Not much gets retail today and MV long gone.

Anne_P

Perfectly Natural
Hello and welcome, fellow wrapper :) my big toddler wanted up in a wrap at a sling meet I help out at recently. Love wrap cuddles!

I could never afford fancy wraps, plus I'd be too afraid to use them! I swear by my Little Frog workhorses.

amberlemur

Perfectly Natural
Welcome
I was never a great wrapper but did get to play with a gorgeous fire spiral once. It was indigo with spiders’ webs on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Misdee

Perfectly Natural
Hello and welcome.

I miss wrapping and carrying so much. Love firespiral as well I managed to try some when my smallest was younger.