ISO A Golden Snitch!

Gnomes

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #1
Caelyn has written it on her Santa list
I am not paying £30 for an ornament and I will check out the wee one from
The Works but thought I’d put an ISO here in case anyone has one kicking about?

bumpkinmum

Perfectly Natural
DS1 was made a beautiful golden snitch tree decoration by my secret Santa last year. We haven't got our decorations yet. I don't know who she was.

Not sure if that's quite what your after.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Kalia

Perfectly Natural
There is a drone one sold by Hawkins Bazaar and Smyths usually for £20-£30 but the reviews are awful! M was so keen to get one so I had to show him the reviews which were basically that the first time you lose control and it drops the wings will break and it will never work again.

You know the little HP boxes with things like a time turner, mini wand or bowtruckle? I am sure I have seen a snitch one and those boxes are usually around £8.

Gnomes

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #6

Gnomes

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #9
Yes! The Primark keyring I remembered. I’m going to go in tomorrow to have a look.
It’s a stocking gift so I don’t want to spend lots as it’ll likely be left in the junk drawer all year

Gnomes

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #11
I checked out the sticker set one and it’s rubbish, the gold ball big is just plastic and doesn’t look sturdy. I think I’d prefer a metal one. Nothing in Primark except Snitch wings on a HP sock bauble.
So, I think I’m going to have to go for a fidget spinner type one.

kc_kathryn

Perfectly Natural
There is a drone one sold by Hawkins Bazaar and Smyths usually for £20-£30 but the reviews are awful! M was so keen to get one so I had to show him the reviews which were basically that the first time you lose control and it drops the wings will break and it will never work again.

You know the little HP boxes with things like a time turner, mini wand or bowtruckle? I am sure I have seen a snitch one and those boxes are usually around £8.
I got ds one for his birthday. It lasted 24 hours before it broke

Gnomes

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #16
Yeah, I’ve read really bad reviews about those!
I’ve ordered a really cheap Snitch necklace off eBay that I’ll take the chain off. It’s not coming from China but it’s what I’d expect from there
I didn’t like that the fidget spinners were mostly all one colour I’d have preferred one that was brass & silver.