ISO Babylegs or similar baby leg warmers

Clothbummum

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #1
As title, for a friend with a newborn who is struggling financially at the mo so thought I’d try and see if I could get some pre-loved ones for her.

womble

Perfectly Natural
I have some that may be a bit bobbly but would be ffp. They might be mostly/all a bit girly though?
Also have some muslins and maybe cot bedding waiting to go to the charity shop if that is of any use?

Eta I’m so sorry, I just checke where i thought they were, and they’re not there! Will get back you you if they turn up...

Last edited:

Clothbummum

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #3
Thank you for replying :)

She’s had a boy but I don’t think she would be hugely bothered about patterns...are you able to message me a photo at all?

Thanks for the offer of muslins/cot bedding, I’ll ask and get back to you :)

womble

Perfectly Natural
Finally found them, or at least some of them!! I have a tomato red pair and a fabulous rainbow, which has one of the hems unravelling and could do with a wee repair, but is functional! I think I can get them in a large letter in which case I’ll cover the postage and send them to you for free if still useful - no one using them here these days!!
Can’t add a photo for some reason, will try to edit and add it....

Clothbummum

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #6
Sorry, I missed this as I was on holiday. Would it be easier if I gave you my email address to send me photos?
Thanks for going to the trouble of finding them.

womble

Perfectly Natural
Sorry, I missed this as I was on holiday. Would it be easier if I gave you my email address to send me photos?
Thanks for going to the trouble of finding them.
So sorry, I don’t know how I keep missing these! Just had another look and it still won’t let me post photos from my phone so if you PM me email address I can send you pics if you’d still like to see them x