ISO Bear sling/carrier

Spark

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #1
I am looking for something cheap to carry a Build a Bear in. Dd's toy pouch sling is not quite the right thing.

Mama Flump

Perfectly Natural
Are you handy with a sewing machine? I've made toy ring slings unsung curtain rings for the sling rings.

Kalia

Perfectly Natural
Build a bear used to sell a sling. We have it somewhere but I don’t if it is still in use.

ETA: If you put ‘Build a bear carrier’ into ebay loads of options come up.

Angus' mummy

Super Moderator
I have just picked up a blue BABW one at the car boot sale this morning, or Winifred has a pink one that she would part with. I am out and about Apprenticing just now, but will get in touch when I land.

Spark

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #7
Are you handy with a sewing machine? I've made toy ring slings unsung curtain rings for the sling rings.
Thanks. I do have a sewing machine but don't have the time at the moment. Plus dd is 9 now and I doubt she needs one for long. She has only just got back into playing with them. By the time I manage to make something she will be bored of bears :)

Intognintog

Jedi Master to a young Padawan
Thanks. I do have a sewing machine but don't have the time at the moment. Plus dd is 9 now and I doubt she needs one for long. She has only just got back into playing with them. By the time I manage to make something she will be bored of bears :)
I took 2 of my bears to the park for a picnic this afternoon, I'm 43...

They don't take long to make as you don't have to worry about safety so much, rectangle of fabric, hem both long sides and one short end, then add the rings - gathered shoulder is simplest. But if you're really busy I can see why it might be easier to buy one.

I am sorry, I have been running behind with the Apprentice photography as my camera has not been kind:

P1200427
by Naomi macIver, on Flickr

P1200428

P1200429

P1200430

There is some bobbling on the front, but not really on the back.

I paid £1.50 for it and you are welcome to it at that price, postage would be £2.95 I think. Don't worry if you don't want it, I can list it in the shop, but will hold off until I hear from you.