ISO Brownie Uniform

Spottysocks

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #6
I think I will try and get her somewhere to try some on, mil is going to buy her some new for her birthday but still interested in topping up with preloved.

When I was a leader the sizes were no better. They were all hugely wide and then incredibly short, including sleeves. At least we could wear our own trousers though.

LiziBee

Perfectly Natural
I think I will try and get her somewhere to try some on, mil is going to buy her some new for her birthday but still interested in topping up with preloved.

When I was a leader the sizes were no better. They were all hugely wide and then incredibly short, including sleeves. At least we could wear our own trousers though.
I took l to John Lewis and tried it all on and then bought it all off of eBay

Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk

clarys

Perfectly Natural
Check with her unit on what they insist on. We tell our girls in both R and B to get a t-shirt. To give them their due most have full but it's not compulsory. The sizing is a huge issue! DD wore a skort most of the time as it was the only thing on the bottom that was slim enough without the legs being ridiculously short. She wore leggings underneath. Now she's gone up to Guides she has a t-shirt and will eventually have a hoody

Our unit had some preloved stuff to pay by donation (no amount specified). Worth asking them? V got a gilet, t shirt and trousers also a hoody; her dad bought her new a long sleeved top and a skort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk