Little Katie’s clearout: kids books added

LittleKatie

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #1

Faux leather green mini skirt, New Look size 12 petite. This is a bit big for me so I just bought it in a 10! It has pockets. Zips up at the back. £5 plus postage. I think this will go large letter.

Zara size small. This is a lovely jacket/spring or autumn coat. It’s mid thigh on me and has a bracelet sleeves. It has a few pulled threads but nothing too noticeable. I love this but just don’t wear it. £5 plus postage

M&S leopard heels, size 3.5. Brand new still with labels. £4 plus postage.

Lucky stars books, £3 plus postage

Rainbow magic fairies, £4.50 plus postage

Doc McStuffins book and projector set. The books have symbols in and you then project the relevant picture onto the wall using the projector and disks. £3 plus postage

Last edited:

LittleKatie

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #2

Marks and Spencer bunny boots. Kids size 12 with fluffy interior. £4 plus postage.

Last edited:

Angus' mummy

Super Moderator
Tempted by your bird dress LK, would you mind measuring the bust and waist for me... I have had a few of this style and they vary wildly... and I have been enjoying my crisps of late.

mamatothree

Perfectly Natural
Sorry to be a nuisance but while you've got the tape measure out, any chance you could measure the length of the denim skirt? Dibs for DD if it's long enough.

LittleKatie

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #11
Same as my clocks one - that will fit!

Can I take it please? I shall PP you - do you think it will be large letter or small parcel - I suspect it is borderline and will depend on who you get on the day.
I agree, I have packed it and it’s very much borderline. Send me your address and I shall post it and let you know.

ltt21

Perfectly Natural
Hi. Cld I have the star jumper if still available? Thank u!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mamatothree

Perfectly Natural
I'll have 4th dibs on the birds dress, because I'd need to lose about 5 stone to fit in it :p We'll take the girl's skirt please.