Where is the best place to sell slings these days?

moroccomama

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #1
I'm having a clear out of a lot of slings I accumulated over the years, and just keeping our favourites. I haven't really bought or sold for at least 2/3 years... Is Facebook the place to go now to sell slings? Are there specific groups that are best? Does anyone still buy on here?

Do slings sell for around the same as they were selling for a few years back or has the value dropped now? I have mostly Oscha, Didymos,

Cuddleooh

Perfectly Natural
The Facebook for sale or trade boards move fast and I think stuff does sell there if priced right. You can also list in the group for the specific brand. Things are not selling for the prices they did a couple of years ago. I think most people list slightly under retail and then reduce until someone wants to buy or they get an offer they’re happy to accept.

moroccomama

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #3
Ok, thanks so much. That's really helpful. I did think the value of slings in general had dropped. I will head over to facebook then.

moroccomama

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #5
No primas here, sorry. I think I have a couple of indios looking for new homes if that interests you. Hope you find what you're looking for though!

moroccomama

Perfectly Natural
Thread starter #7
Well that just goes to show how much I'm out of the loop :D thanks! I need to have a proper dig through my slings to go pile tomorrow and see exactly what is in there.